Zoggs Seal Flips pack of 3 (Age 3 months+)
Zoggs Seal Flips are a novel teaching aid, to teach children how to breathe out in the water, when learning to swim. The aim is to make the seal flip and rollover by blowing out hard at the level of the water. This naturally leads onto the child blowing bubbles and exhaling in the water, so they develop good breathing techniques.
The bright and attractive colours make them really appealing to little kids and a great way of learning while having fun at the pool. The Zoggs Seal Flips can really help boost your child’s water confidence.
- Helps with teaching the various aspects of breathing techniques
- Great for practice in the swimming pool or bath.
- Blow on the side of the seal head and make it flip over
- Doubles up as a fun retrieve game
- Encourages and builds confidence in the water
Myswimkit.co.uk also stock a variety of products to help Babies, Toddlers and Children with their swimming learning and development.Please click on Home to find out more, or click on the links below, to view our ranges.